#190 Journey to LivGlam, 1 Hundred and Sassy






Every journey has its winding roads, full of ups and downs, ins and outs, valleys and mountains, traffic jams and safe passages, but what we learn on this traversing trail of life teaches us to be better people.  I can tell you I have had rightly enough of the windy path and for once just would like it to be straight and hill climbing all the way. :)
I tend to think sometimes that time is on our side and even though I'm still quite young, as we tend to draw nearer to our destination. What I have noticed is that statistically speaking, more accidents occur closer to home than anywhere else along the road and oftentimes we’re derailed at the very moment we’re about to reach our goal.
 Have you ever noticed that??
Whilst I am pushing forward up that hill, one stunning designer that  seems to take my breath away at her amazing designs is that of Samantha Jones from LivGlam. Wearing the crisp, stunning warm jacket, teamed up with the new styles of the flirty fashion conscious 1 Hundred.

I bring to you our destinations for today - Liv Glam and 1 Hundred.
Destination - LivGlam, 1 Hundred.
Jacket[LG] Boutique-[Summer 13] Locked Out of Heaven
Skirt1 Hundred. Thoughtful Skirt (from the 24
Skin - 03b Pale Skin - Redgrave
Face -::Modish:: [Face Enhancement] Cheek Blush
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhacement Hand Casual
Eyelashes -  16- Elemental *REDGRAVE*
Hair -  TRUTH HAIR Elaine - LightBlondes
Bracelet -~Sassy!~ Polished Cuff Bracelet L