#189 Need you now with Pixelites Inc




Wearing the awesome designs of Pixelites Inc, I bring to you the Morgan Mini skirt and tube top.  Come take a visit to our destination for today - Pixelites Inc.

Thankyou to the awesome photographer Lestat who showcases himself on occasions in my blogs. 

Please check out his work as well at the following location:- http://platinumfangsphotography.wordpress.com/.

This song is for you....

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind? Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor. Reaching for the phone cause I can't fight it anymore. And I wonder if I ever cross your mind?
For me it happens all the time.  It's a quarter past one, I'm all alone and I need you now.
Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now.  And I don't know how I can do without.I just need you now.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM213aMKTHg&list=ALNb4maWNoT6TDkDs4j5-WbmBe7PLZIYrr


Destination - Pixelites Inc

Top - ::PL:: Morgan Mini Skirt (New)
Skirt - ::PL:: Morgan Tube top w/ applier (New)
Skin - 03b Pale Skin -Liv-  *REDGRAVE*
Lips - Eyelure  contour gloss pink (New)
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Eyelashes - 16- Elemental *REDGRAVE*
Hair - ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh TNT-V2
Pose -  Captivity Poses- Possessive