#191 Smoke on the Horizon with the Secret Store at Collar88



As I wake in the morning, the faint smell of smoke lingers in the sky. This can only mean one thing. It is either back burning or it is a bush fire.  I remember last year in Summer, the hottest & windiest day of the season to date, I received a frantic bashing down of the door in the morning from a neighbour  “There’s an alarming amount of smoke just down the road and heading our way” she said panicking. That caused an instant spike in my stress level because although my house, is on a hill I am in a fire prone area. I have a beautiful outlook, bush and water surrounding every part of the house, but have to admit, I haven't been so domesticated of late that the gardens are very overgrown and well there is always clearing to do. 

Lucky for me, some of our neighbours such as Mrs Nosy,  seems to be all hyper sensitive to the first sign of a potential bushfire. It turned out though, the cause of the fire was a burn-off from 4 or so days before-and it appeared to be a controlled & supervised burn-off. Although it made me think it is time to get off my butt and prepare for this summer, cause honestly the neighbour is lovely, but she is a worry wort that I can do without this season.

Wearing the beautiful styles from the Secret Store from the Collar88, I bring to you our destination before it closes this round:-

Destination - Secret Store - Collar88

DressThe Secret Store - Sequined Flapper Dress
Hair  - Baiastice_Stefani hair 
Skin03   Pale Skin -Liv- / rose *REDGRAVE
Accessory 1 - (Simple_Bracelet) [MANDALA] NNOAH
Accessory 2 - Atelier Kreslo To-Go Cup
House - L2 MESH Shoreline House
Pose -Slouch Pose 177