#209 At a Crossroads with LivGlam, Lassitude & Ennui and Pure Poison



Have you ever felt like you were at a crossroads? "A Crossroads," represents the strength one has to face many of life's changes. Change is inevitable, It can be when someone leaves and something new comes into your life, a relationship, job, or friends that pass through your life. Change provides many opportunities, it is how to learn to manage these changes that is important.

In reviewing my life so far and the many journeys I have taken, I am struck by the number of crossroads I have experienced. At the time, the decision to turn this way or that seemed obvious. 
At other times it seemed as though I was thrown out onto a new path without any choice but to move forward. Now, in retrospect I realize that my life might have gone a different direction had I made different decisions at these times. Sometimes I regret these decisions, other-times I embrace them and think I want more. For now though, My life is content. I do miss the friends that I have said goodbye to along the way, and sometimes the pain is still raw. However, any decisions I made along the way learning to trust the "Call" for change was important to me.

For now though, the crossroads is fading in the distance. Wearing this beautiful dress of LivGlam and the exotic and delicate shoes of Lassitude and Ennui coupled with the amazing jewelry of Pure Poison.   I bring to you our special destination for today:- Black Kite (see below pic)

Dress - [LG] Boutique -[ FALL-13] In These Shoes (New)
Skin - Glam Affair - Zara - America Clean
Eyes - Izzie's - Natural MESH Eyes grey
Hair - [e] Jennie - Blondes
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant
Feet - Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Natural
Shoes - Lassitude & Ennui Alisha Lace Booties - Brown (New from 'The Boutique'
Necklace - Pure Poison - Lady Fly Necklace (New from 'The Boutique'