#208 I love my little Furry Friends with Anya Ohmai and Gato



I just couldn't resist!!. Waiting until the clock struck 12am SLT time, I teleported as the first 20 of us arrived at the destination for today - the must see 'Designers United'.

I can't believe they are so unbelievably adorable and innocent while they play and sleep! Super tempted to just gently pat their heads. Then they'll wake up and give me the sheepish face. Okay ignore me. :)

For a perfect end to the day, these little furry friends are all mine courtesy of the inspiring designer - Anya Ohmai.

Anyway, if you love your SL pets as much as me, come take a look at our destination for today:-
 
Destination - Designers United 5 - The Clove

Dress - GATO - Dali Dress (New from Designers United 5)
Skin -  MY UGLYDOROTHY Miu Casual 4 ( New from Designers United 5)
Eyes - Izzie's - Natural MESH Eyes grey
Hair - La Viere- Natasha Blonde Pack
Lips - *MY UGLYDOROTHY - Kissing Lips 04 (New from Designers United 5)
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant
Shoes - Gos Boutique - Paris Peeptoe - Black Satin
My little furry friends - !Ohmai: Mochi Kitten, !Ohmai: Mochi Bunny and !Ohmai: Mochi Mouse
(All new from Designers United 5)