#795 Just say yes...


I'm running out of ways to make you see,
I want you to stay here beside me,
I won't be ok and I won't pretend I am,
So just tell me today and take my hand.. Please take my hand, 
Just say yes, just say there's nothing holding you back,
It's not a test, nor a trick of the mind.. Only love, 
It's so simple and you know it is.. You know it is... 
Just say 'Yes'..

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: -  

Destinations:  Shiny ShabbyTMDThaliaFaMESHedKUSTOM9 

Ana Poses - The Chair Abadon // Shiraz - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
Ana Poses - Never Enough 01 - (New) @ TMD 
#Thalia Heckroth - Noya Jumpsuit (MAITREYA) - (New) @ Thalia 
Navy+Copper – Muffin - (New) @ FaMESHed 
kunst ] - Summer anklets - (New) @ KUSTOM9 
Glam Affair - Lily - Catwa Mesh Head Applier - (New) @ KUSTOM9