#796 Everything I know tells me I should walk away...


I look up from the ground; 
You look away from me; And I see there's something you're trying to hide.. 
I reach for your hand but it's cold; 
You pull away again; 
I wonder what's on your mind; 
And then you say to me you made a dumb mistake; 
You start to tremble and your voice begins to break.....

Everything I know tells me that I should walk away..but I just want to stay.....

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers: -  

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: -  

Destinations:  FaMESHedUberHipster EventShiny Shabby 

Tableau Vivant - Amaris hair – Blonds - (New) @ Uber 
Giz Seorn - 'Sunday' Dress on Lara - (New) @ DUBAI EVENT ♥ (Now instore at Giz Seorn) 
zerkalo ] The Colors of Love Gacha - White Dress - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
zerkalo ] The Colors of Love - Sofa – Adult - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
[Merak] - Tropical Glass Vase - (New) @ FaMESHed 
[Merak] - Decorative Candles - (New) @ FaMESHed 
dust bunny. ivy room divider - (New) @ Dust Bunny; 
[Tia] Joon's Dotty Canopy 
Ana Poses - Baku 5 // Hat for Hand (wear) - (New) @ Hipster Event 
Ana Poses  - Baku 3 - (New) @ Hipster Event