#513 Halloween is a time for magic doors and mystic lands


Of being invited to be a blogger for Shiny Shabby, you have no idea how thrilled and overjoyed I was to be apart of this event that I thought I would never be good enough to blog for. I believe that Skippy my friend would have heard me yell with delight that I had been chosen. With my winning photo, being selected last month, I just couldn't wait to see all the awesome goodies that were arriving for this month - September Shiny Shabby Event.

For the month of September, Shiny Shabby is all about all things 'Autumn - Fall'.  Some awesome designers are available to you all this month and for my first photo for Shiny Shabby for this round, I have chosen Essenz, 22769 - Bauwerk, Ys & Ys, Salt and Pepper, and  LpD (Les Petite Detail's).

So what are you waiting for, come take a stroll to our destination for today - 

Destination: - Shiny Shabby Event (month of September)

Dress: - LpD- Ginny Dress (Sand) (New) @ at Shiny Shabby Event
Necklace: - Unisex Necklace - Andy by Salt and Pepper (New) @ at Shiny Shabby Event
Shoes: - Essenz Marseille - (New) @ at Shiny Shabby Event
Autumn Door: - 22769 - Bauwerk Autumn Door (New) @ at Shiny Shabby Event
Autumn Handbarrow: - 22769 - Bauwerk Autumn Handbarrow (New) @ Shiny Shabby Event
Shabby Pumpkins: -22769 - Bauwerk Shabby Pumpkins (New) @ Shiny Shabby Event
Skin: - Ys and Ys Noemi Applier for Letluka Heads - (New) @ Shiny Shabby Event
Hair: - Entwined Hair - April