#354 As I lay me down with Amarelo Manga, Mandala, Lode, .Shi, and Bauhaus Movement



As I lay me down to sleep,
This I pray,
That you will hold me dear,
Though I'm far away,
I'll whisper your name into the sky,
And I will wake up happy.



Destination:  AMARELO MANGA


Skin: -  Glam Affair - Sylvia (Jamaica)
Eyeshadow: [KoKoLoReS] BP - Smokey Glitter


Bikini: - [AMARELO MANGA] - Bikini Lily [Gerbera] (New)

Hair: - Truth Hair, Coral
Hat: - *LODE* Hat - TIFOLI [black]
Sandals: - Maitreya Gold * Chocolate * Antheia Sandal (New) from Collabor88
Watch: -  (FEMALE) [MANDALA]BILLIONAIRE_GENIUS(Brown) (New) from Collabor88
Top: - .Shi : TSADE / Body Cuff {Maroon}
Curtain: Scarlet Creative The Arcade Love Curtain - Recent Arcade Item
Bed: - Scarlet Creative The Arcade Carriage Day Bed - Recent Arcade Item


Pose: - Bauhaus Movement -  Muse I