#355 Sands of time with GizzA, Bauhaus Movement and Bauwerk


For my 355th blog post, I would like to celebrate to date what I have achieved and to say "Thankyou".

I think many of us forget to sometimes say thankyou to the people that have helped us along the way. The friends that guide us, the ones that provide coaching, teaching, and those that give us fun and pleasure. To say thankyou to those who stay up late nights to achieve the awesome items that they provide to us to blog their achievements.    For this post I would like to say thankyou to those who have taught me the basics and those that I admire and can only hope that one day I will be able to achieve their greatness. It is a learning curve afterwards, isn't it.

In no particular order, I would like to give thanks to the following people:

Lestat Draconia - You taught me everything you know and I thankyou from the bottom of my heart
Hikaru Enimo - You friendship means alot to me and I will always admire your work
Neva Crystall - Neva, your talent and quickness astounds me, and I have learn't so much from your talent. Thankyou for putting up with me <3
Nieve Thor - Don't ever leave Secondlife, you taught me more about myself than you will ever know
Ana Cigarro - Your pictures are of life itself, there is a lot I have to learn, and I look forward too.
Giz Seorn/Auster Elan - Thankyou for accepting me as a blogger - I adore your creations.
Bauhaus Movement - LouLou Teichmann - Your poses and your talent are exactly what I need
For the many others that I blog for and for those that I want to learn more from - I "Thankyou"

 

Destination: L'Accessoires (La Metallique Fair) and the The Liaison Collaborative


Epaulets: - GizzA Epaulets - (New) at L'Accessoires (La Metallique Fair)
Necklace: -  GizzA Chained Treasure Set (New) at L'Accessoires (La Metallique Fair)

Skin: -  Glam Affair - Sylvia (Jamaica) 
Lipstick: - -Glam Affair - Prezioso Lipstick 21





Hair: -[LoQ'ue] Absinthe Light Blonde


Underwear: -::c.A.:: Flora *Black - Chocolate Atelier
Clock: Alouette - Metal Floor Clock
Curtain: - 22769 ~ [Bauwerk] Segmented Curtain Silver (New) at The Liaison Collaborative

Pose: -Bauhaus Movement - Blossom (New poses) at The Liaison Collaborative