#291 Finding my solitude, How can I change your mind with Pure Poison, E-Clipse and Bauhaus Movement



There is a place not far from home, when feeling overtired, stressed, or just spent in general, that I find my solitude.  This place feels like home. It is where I was taken on holidays, where I spent every single minute of my time exploring as a child.

Now as an adult, I drive to this place, get out of the car, and walk along the road and just breathe in the fresh crisp air. Listen to the sounds of nature, the beauty of the scenery. Not many people know of this place which for now is quite serene and no tourists around. The harmony of this place, relaxes my mind and makes me feel at peace. It helps me think about life, whether I could ever change a person's mind about me and whether I could be more than just a friend.

This place is my solitude and  where I feel like I belong. Do you have one of those places?

Wearing the beautiful and elegant dress from E-Clipse, the stunning jewellery from Pure Poison which all can be found at the Love is in the Air Event on now. I bring to you our destinations for today.



Destination - Love is in the Air Event (on now)

Dress: E-Clipse Romantica Dress Caffee (New)
Hair: -  ~Tableau Vivant~ Bardot Hair
Necklace: Pure Poison - Poison Love Necklace - Emerald (New)
Nails: - {ZOZ} - Metals & Tips Polish from The Style Icon
Skin: - Glam Affair - Vera - America 02
Lipstick: - .Pekka. Winter lipsticks - pink
Eyes: - IKON Spectral Eyes - Evening

Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable 
Hands: - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Pose: Bauhaus Movement -  Velvetground by LouLou Teichmann