#292 I will find my way with Fabouzz and Truth


Bob Marley once said, " None but ourselves can free our minds.”

When I was in my first year of high school, and struggling to find my way, someone anonymously slipped a note into my school bag one afternoon.  It said, “Don’t let them get inside your head.  You’re not nerdy or weird.  You’re complex, creative and far too intelligent for their small words.  P.S for the record, you are also infinitely more attractive than you give yourself credit for.” I never discovered who wrote the note, but whoever they are, they changed my life.  From that day forward, I changed the way I thought about me. What I wanted in life, that no-one person would upset me or make me change the way that I think. In saying that, I appreciate advice given to me, feedback, but I am just me.

I notice on SL or on Facebook, there are so many people that put themselves down. They make comments like "I’m not good enough, or "I should be trying harder",  "I will do better, people expect that of me", or "Why can't I be them".


You might think you’re not good enough, but you’ll surprise yourself if you keep trying.  Your past does not determine who you are. Your past prepares you for who you are capable of becoming.  What ultimately defines you is how well you rise after falling. Remember, it’s always better to be at the bottom of the ladder you want to climb than the top of the one you don’t.  Happiness and success is all about spending your life in your own way, and doing what YOU want.

Wearing the beautiful and cute one piece Jersey Off the Shoulder Sweater from Fabouzz, and the gorgeous flowing hair called Esperanza from Truth,  I bring to your our destinations for today:-

Destination - Fabouzz, Truth

Sweater: !Fabouzz - Jersey Off Shoulder Sweater - Coffee (New)
Hair: - TRUTH HAIR Esperanza -  Blondes (New)

Nails: - {ZOZ} - Metals & Tips Polish 
Skin: - Glam Affair - Vera - America 02
Lipstick: - .Pekka. Winter lipsticks - pink
Eyes: - IKON Spectral Eyes - Evening

Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable 
Hands: - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Pose: -  *FN* Juliet's Offer of Self Pose from Marketplace