#825 We all come to a place to play and unwind...


Can proudly state I have entered the 10 year club with my time being on Secondlife. Upon realising the 10 years the other day, I must admit it took me by surprise. Apart from the days of Runescape which I used to play such a long time ago, Secondlife has been my only 'game' that I have been coming back to for so long. Whilst it is a game in which you logon, I have met many amazing people from different countries and different languages that interests me every day.

In the 10 years I have seen so many changes in one game, it is quite amazing. The introduction of mesh is by far one of the largest changes this game has gone through and one that interests me on a creator level, that's if I ever have the time to learn more.

In the 10 years, I have seen some amazing designers have such talent, and truly awe inspiring bloggers that just wow me with their creative inspirations and their life like designs.

One area of Secondlife that I wish would change is the hate factor that seems to appear sometimes when people admire another person's work, and yes they do copy them sometimes. Instead of saying "Wow, I am so proud you like my work", they instead berate and criticize that person which is quite sad and childish. Whilst I don't believe in copying a person's work, I do like people to be creative but at the same time, we are real people playing this game, whether it is just a creative space for you, or you have a business here, remember we all would like to be around for the next 10 years....

Showcasing the amazing designers available now at some awesome destinations. So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:-

Destinations:- Shiny Shabby, A+ Event, The World of Magic Event, Fifty Linden Friday, Soiree

[ zerkalo ] Bordo Picnic Rug - Adult - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
Nutmeg. Disarray Cushions Beige ADULT - (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Nutmeg. Disarray Bag w/ Papers Olive - (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Nutmeg. Disarray Clutter  - (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Nutmeg. Country House Bench w/Sage Blanket
[Rezz Room] American Bully Puppy Duo - (New) @ A+ Event
[Rezz Room] American Bully Puppy Up - (New) @ A+ Event
DISORDERLY. / Book Magic / Magical Birdcage - (New) @ The World of Magic Event 
[Merak] - Hermione's Notes - (New) @ The World of Magic Event 
Sway's [Febo] Flowerpot with Monstera . squared - (New) @ Fifty Linden Friday
[ keke ] black leaves . M
Ayla. Country Kitchen - Napkins & Cutlery (grey)
Ayla. Country Kitchen - Full Basket (grey)
Apple Fall Cheeseboard
Garden by anc "Datura" (cream) - (New) @ Soiree
dust bunny . dreamy outing . picnic blanket . white
hive // hanging devil's ivy plant | 3 LI - (New) @ Fifty Linden Friday (Modified slightly)
hive // fir tree . a
hive // potted plants . cordyline tree . pot a
hive // bird of paradise plant v1
hive // potted plants . swiss cheese plant . pot c
HEXtraordinary* Baby Robin Nest
HEXtraordinary* Robin Redbreast Perching