#771 I need a little bit more...


How am I supposed to take it,
 When weeks go by and I'm still waitin',
 I say I'm OK but I can't fake it,  
Even when I try, yeah, something's missing, 
We've been close, but inconsistent,
 You hold my heart at a safer distance,  
You think words can ease the tension,
 But you can't deny that something's missin',
I need a little bit more, 
You gotta know what it's like, 
I know you been here before, 
I've been waiting, 
I've been patient.. But I need a little bit more... 

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers.

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: - 

Destinations: Shiny ShabbyCollabor88Kustom 9, Ultra

Nutmeg. Straw Bag Pink - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
Amitie Bento - Summer Hat - and Amitie Summer Hat 05 pose - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
REIGN.- CAMDYN KIMONO ROMPER (MAITREYA) - (New) @ Collabor88 
MINA Hair – Yelena  - (New) @ Collabor88 
Thalia Heckroth- Chelsea boots (MAITREYA) BLACK - (New) Thalia Heckroth 
Cae:: Farfalla :: Necklace (New) @ Ultra
Glam Affair - Mckenzie - Catwa Mesh Head Applier - America - (New) @ Kustom 9