#772 Ain't got no tears in my body..


Right now, I'm in a state of mind,
 wanna be in like all the time,
 Ain't got no tears left to cry,
 So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up.. 
Comin' out, even when it's rainin' down,
 Can't stop now, can't stop so shut your mouth,
 Shut your mouth, and if you don't know.. 
I ain't got no tears left to cry.. I'm pickin' it up.. 

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers.

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: - 

Destinations: Shiny Shabby

Nutmeg. Old Wooden Chair w/Newspapers - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
Nutmeg. Basin and Watering Can - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
RKKN. Maggie's Tshirt Out - Dark Grey/ Maitreya Lara - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
RKKN. Maggie's Shorts Light Blue/Maitreya Lara - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
Tableau Vivant // Odessa hair [v.6] - Blonds - (New)Kustom 9
Ana Poses - Nairobi 5 - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
Taken at: Location - A Little Bit Of Soul