#710 There is something magical in seeing what texture and tone and colour you can produce merely with a scroll of a mouse..


A lot of what we see in the media is extremely Photoshopped! Everything from wrinkles, to hair, to curves, it's all "perfected" by Photoshop software. It is no wonder so many girls and women suffer from body dissatisfaction. The images of women represented in the media are so far from life like, it's not even funny. As an amateur photographer in RL, I love using Photoshop to alter lighting and remove the odd pimple or two from pictures but I believe that changing images entirely is wrong.  

Photographers need to find the beauty in all of their subjects and the media/advertising world needs to stop manipulating those images!I 

Whilst I am not saying that SL doesn't come with its unrealistic images of women, I love using photoshop to create and explore and to hopefully bring a pic to life and above all I just love to share my life stories, and most of all I just love to blog. 

Showcasing the amazing new works available right now at some awesome destinations. 
So, what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: -  

DestinationsTres Chic , Cosmopolitan, On9 

DOUX - Lee Hairstyle [Extra strand] - (New) @ Tres Chic 
DOUX - Lee Hairstyle [S/Boobs] - (New) @ Tres Chic 
[VEX] Diamond Stud Nose Piercing - (New) @ Tres Chic 
Ricielli - Adwoa Sweater / Off White - (New) @ Cosmopolitan
Ricielli - Adwoa Shorts / Off White -  (New) @ Cosmopolitan
(Kunglers) Celine rings - Crystal (New) @ On9 
Zibska ~ Eilin in Frost - (New) @ On9