#711 Bloody Mary...


I see your red door, I want it painted black,
No colors any more, I want them to turn black,
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes,
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes,
I look inside myself and see my heart is black,
I see my red door, I must have it painted black,
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts,
It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black.

(I want to see your face painted black
Black as night, black as coal
See the sun blotted out from the sky) 
Showcasing the amazing new works available now from one amazing artist and that being Eclipse Design.
Showcasing the amazing new works available now from one awesome designer - Eclipse Design.

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destination for today: - 

Destinations: - Eclipse Design

ED. Celeno - (New) @ Eclipse Design
This product contains the following items listed below in perfect timing for Halloween!!
Celeno is for Maitreya, and has bento hands. In this pic, I showcased my hands.

ED. Celeno Chocker&Chain
ED. Celeno Headpiece
ED. Celeno Tail
ED. Celeno Body
ED. Tattoo
Tableau Vivant \\ Summer Hairplay - Coromuel - Redheads
Catwa Head - Anna Grey with Glam Affair