#675 Scared to be lonely..


This is a letter for the new me. Yes you know who I am talking about.  The one that is currently sulking at home alone, thinking “I don’t want to be lonely…Thinking do I take that risk or not..
I know things have been tough lately. Every day feels the same and you want to scream from the top of your lungs because it sucks. Every day you feel like you’re on a downward spiral. You just hope that your life starts to change real soon. It can begin to get better for you from “wait for it, one more sec, NOW! 
See, I was once you. I searched for what I was supposed to do with my life. I was looking for a career, not just a job. A career I could amaze my friends when they ask you that dreaded question.. So what do you do? 
So you have turned... (shh – 30), and you still don’t know what to do with your life.Who cares as long as you are enjoying what you want to do.. right?. You thought life would be great by now, and everything else would fall into place. You’d get married, have a nice house, have kids, and live happily ever after. 
See new me, I’ve learned that life doesn’t have to be about finding that one thing you’re meant to do and then do it forever. Some people do find that one thing and dedicate their whole lives because they love it. To me life is about exploring everything out there. It’s trying different things and putting more attention on certain ones. There’s so much out there that it’d be a shame to not have more than one interest. Is what I’m doing now what I’ll be doing forever? No, but I’ve found something that I enjoy at this moment. I know new opportunities will present itself and my need for a new challenge will come along. Who knows what I’ll be doing five years from now, but for now, I like what I do and have stopped searching for the meaning of life.
If you don’t know what you want to do with your life, it’s okay!  However a better life isn’t going to be found watching television, or mindlessly surfing the internet, or checking Facebook every five minutes. It’s not found sitting on the couch after work every night or drinking your sorrows away every weekend with your buddies. Your life won’t improve if you constantly feel sorry for yourself or rely on others to make it better for you. Nor is a better life going to happen instantly. So stop clicking your heels together, cause those fantasies remain with Wizard of Oz.

I know you don’t want to hear it, but it’s going to take one day at a time. You need to start making deliberate choices and stop sleepwalking through life. Stop pointing blame at others and make a list of the new you items and start slowing just with one of them. As the new you is about to be made. So I ask one thing, and one thing only. Stop with the damn frowning and place a smile on that face, as who is going to like a misery guts.. Yes made you smile, There’s the new you after all. x
Showcasing the amazing new works available right now at our awesome destinations. So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to:
GizzA - Soho / Outfit [Printed Blue] Pareo Maitreya (New) Instore @ GizzA
[ zerkalo ] Coffee Lovers - Enjoy it Pilllow - (New) @ Lost and Found Event
Nutmeg. Chesterfield Sofa Brown ADULT - (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Nutmeg. Bachelor Bag Black - (New) @ Shiny Shabby
*TKW* Vrba [Unrigged] - (New) Shiny Shabby
Fame Femme : Kelly Heels  - Black - Maitreya - (New) @ The Epiphany
Glam Affair - Jerlise Necklace Ocean -  (New) Fameshed
*LODE* Head Accessory - Wild Sakura Butterflies 
Kalopsia - Madeleine's Roses Bucket
::KKs:: Knick Knacks - Un voyage a New York - boarding pass
*SORGO - Passports
Pose: - By Del May - Weary Listener