#612 and the morning says hello world, it's time to get ready for work..




So what is your morning ritual before going to work?

Do you roll out of the bed, or so called drag yourself out of bed, do you hit the alarm three times before finally giving up you have to get up now or you’ll be late.


Do you rush for that coffee pot only to find out you slept in too much and now have to run for the bus and can’t get your morning fix. Do you find yourself sometimes missing your morning ritual shower only because you now are running more than an hr late and you know the boss will be there before you.


Sadly I get up at 5.30am each morning. of late finding my cat on my stomach, her nails in my tummy, the coffee smell from the kitchen percolating – (burnt now) from a timer, and after dragging myself out of bed, notice the bags under my eyes wishing I went to bed earlier.


My morning when not rushing, I wake up slowly by checking my emails on my ipad, check the posts I missed overnight. The cat is not on my stomach and she is purring waiting to be let out.  Once my coffee is brewing, I shower and get ready for work. I drink my coffee, and sometimes make breakfast. I’m a fan of either cereal, or toast.  I tidy up the kitchen and head to my office. I like to keep my morning simple – it’s the best way to start a busy day.
That’s if I don’t have a panic attack and have overslept. So what is your morning ritual?


Sadly two destinations are closing today,  and that being Shiny Shabby for the (month of June), who returns for their new and exciting month of ‘July’; and lastly that being Summerfest 16, who have had a record intake of people visiting their destination.  The amazing Gacha Guardians is still running and I had a blast finishing that one on the weekend.


So what are you waiting for, before they close, ‘run’ to our destinations for today.


Destinations: - Gacha Guardians, Shiny Shabby, Summerfest 16


Dress: - :V.e. Valentina E - Becky Dress MAITREYA Innocent -  (New) @ Shiny Shabby,
Body: - LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA v1.6
Hair: - =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Elora" Blondes -  (New) @ Summerfest 16
Veil: - S&P (Salt and Pepper) diamonds veil (New) @ Gacha Guardians
Heels: - S&P (Salt and Pepper) diamonds heel maitreya in sand colour - (New) @ Gacha Guardians
Sofa: - [ zerkalo ] Sweet Tea - Sofa Light RARE (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Tin: - [ zerkalo ] Sweet Tea - Tea Tin Light (New) @  Shiny Shabby
Candelabrum: - [ zerkalo ] Sweet Tea - Candelabrum Light (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Vase: - [ zerkalo ] Sweet Tea - Vase Light – (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Cup: - [ zerkalo ] Sweet Tea - Cup of Happiness (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Table: - [ zerkalo ] Sweet Tea - Table Light - (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Flowers: - [ zerkalo ] Sea Breeze – Flowers @ Instore
Basket: - :KKs:: une journee a la ferme - basket with pillow
Candle: - llorisen // tall white candle holder
Potted Fern: - The Loft & ARIA - Troubadour Potted Fern Wicker
Canopy: - [ zerkalo ] Britain's Bedroom - Canopy Light
Rug: - ::KKs:: une journee a la ferme - Rug
Earrings: - (Kunglers) Margarita earrings in Pearl
Dove:- {anc} NO LIMITS // eating dove. [sugar white] 1Li
Cat: - O.M.E.N - Mischievous Kittens - Curious Kitty - Gray Tabby
House: - Scarlet Creative The Arcade 16 - Nerites Folly House MT (RARE)


 Pose: - An Lar Poses The Restfull series 11 - One