#555 The geese aren't too far away.. returning to Neva River...






When I go out with family or friends, they call me camera happy. I try to make as many photos as I can. I love the art of making photographs through capturing small snippets of the places and lives that I touch. I love that I can have a record of being with my friends and share those moments with them later, a group context that only we can share. The only thing I won’t do is take photos of myself, I am not a selfie junkie but quite the opposite, I love taking photos of everyone else, and I am proud to state I am a photographer.
 
Once upon a time, I started with a junky thing in an old flip- flop-phone, and from there was gifted a nice point-and-shoot. That lasted a few years, until I was again gifted an amazingly lovely entry-level DSLR, the Nikon D60.
 
That camera came with me everywhere, spare lenses included. Once, I was taking photos of everything I could, interesting and not. Having my camera with me was more than a possibility; it was expected, much to the chagrin of my shoulders and the curses from my friends to hurry up and to take that damn pic. J


I go for what I call photo-walks. I love capturing moments of couples glancing at each other in love, birds flickering on a branch, wildlife, and even though I hate crowds I love capturing a crowd moment and everyone busy in their lives. For several hours of the evening almost every day I’d be out, just consuming the city around me, finding little areas that people had made their own, finding places that interest me, intrigue me and most especially the mornings, when the mist is gathering on the fields and the heat is coming from the cows on their backs. Just adore!!


There are places that I return to for each season in Second life and one such place that I truly adore is that of Neva River. The magical way that Neva Zenga transforms her place of heaven for you.  Now housed up in the new area in Neva River Village, I walk around looking at different angles and enjoying the sounds of the serenity. One such sound that is coming soon is the approaching geese as they once again return to the beauty of spring at Neva River.
 
Showcasing the gorgeous new tree from Little Branch called 'New England Trees v2" @ The LTD Event and the perfect Zerkalo Love and Hope Reef @ Relay for Life Home & Garden Expo (February 14th - March 6).
So what are you waiting for come take a walk to our destinations for today: -


Destination: -NevaRiver Village,  The LTD Event, Relay forLife Home and Garden Expo
 
Tree: - Little Branch - New England Trees v2 @ The LTD Event
Love and Hope Reef: – Zerkalo Love Reef @ Relay for Life Home and Garden Expo