#526 Tomorrow is a new day


What does that mean? Tomorrow is a new Day?

Scarlet O’Hara says '"Tomorrow is a new Day"  this is a line, from her novel ‘Gone with the Wind.
While we never know how many days we have left, tomorrow is always going to be coming. This quote talks about tomorrow as a new opportunity, a new chance to start again.

Having created this picture for my blog, I needed to take a breather from SL and focus on my job, my family and my life. I apologize to my readers for my absence.

Sometimes we forget that our path is not, in my opinion, fixed or pre-ordained. Neither is our trajectory. Just because things didn’t go well today, doesn’t mean it will be that way forever. Even the best sports teams have losing streaks, even the best bloggers need a break sometimes. Each game is a new chance. Each day gives us a new opportunity to excel. Each day gives us a new chance to break whatever losing streak we may feel we have.
Each day brings with it new opportunities and new ways to utilize them to our advantage, and the advantage of others. All it takes is this realization, and the gloom-and-doom can be banished,

Your attitude will determine how you live tomorrow, should you be graced with one. What is your attitude, and what will it take to energize your feelings of hope? You just need to decide.. after all Tomorrow is a new day and a day to start fresh once again.


One person that I do know that sees tomorrow as a new day to be creative is that of Fancy Décor and Gizza Creations, which brings us to our destinations for today; -











Destinations: - Gizza Creations, and Fancy Decor


Outfit: - GizzA Creations Hayley Denim Jacket (New) @ Gizza Creations
Dress: - Baiastice - Clya Dress Silver - Baiastice store
Chain Lamp: - Fancy Décor Chain Lamp (New) @ Fancy Decor
Target Paper: - Fancy Décor Target Paper (New) @ Fancy Décor


Pose: - Bauhaus Movement - Damatjo
Pic: Taken at Flux Sur Mer - with Sept Group Gift from Flux Sur Mer