#450 Let's Runaway with LpD, Apt B, Essenz, Monso and Vibe





























I seriously feel like running away.  I love my house but not when it comes to renovation times I am seriously not happy.
I feel so lucky that after saving and saving, I can now get some much needed renovations done to the home. Apart from a new kitchen coming, new walls, new floor boards throughout and then a fresh coat of paint in every room. For now though, I cringe, my house is truly a mess. 

I am someone that even a person with a white glove can't find dust. I am very house proud. Don't though ask me about my gardens I truly don't have a green thumb. I am generally a very tidy person and clean, except upon the fridge. I always forget that damn fridge on top being so short.
No matter how much I try to maintain some semblance of normancy whilst the renovations are being done. I wanted a debatably-effective shield against the destruction and mess of old house plaster.
I was told to just get started and clean later, put down plastic if you want.   Maybe it WAS a waste of time to try to keep one half of a room marginally “cleaner” than the other.  Maybe it was “fine” to just shut the door and let the entire room descend through all nine rings of Dante’s inferno. But? if you need to build a debatably-effective shield - plastic, then don't wait for it to be done you'd better off doing it yourself than debating it. 

So my mess continues. Everywhere I walk there is dust, concrete, saw dust, footprints, paintbrushes, everywhere!! and did I say FOOTPRINTS (ugggh). Every morning I am constantly sneezing and I won't even go to the fact that I found saw dust on my toothbrush.. YUK.  Will this never-ending mess ever stop. Only when we get to the last part and that is my floor boards polished where I have been told I need to leave the house for 2-3 days for the smell to go. Sigh. At least at the end I will have a better house.


Wouldn't it be far easier if I could just rez a new house like in SL. Wishing hard this could happen.


Coming across this beautiful setting at Neva River, adding a few bits and pieces, I thought of creating this picture today of a house renovation in progress - or church in this case.


Wearing the beautiful dress from LpD from the Shiny Shabby Event, the gorgeous hair and necklace from Kustom 9, the pose and shoes from Shiny Shabby,  I bring to you our destinations for today: -


Destination: -  Shiny Shabby, and Kustom 9


Dress: - LpD Gioia Dress Deco Flowery New @ Shiny Shabby
Bucket - Ys & Ys La Cantina  - New @ Shiny Shabby
Ladder:- Old and Rusted Ladder Apt B  - New @ Shiny Shabby
Doors: - Old and Rusted Doors Apt B  New @ Shiny Shabby
Hair: - Monso My Hair -Dark Blonde New @ Kustom 9
Shoes: - Essenz Cape Town - Brown New @ Shiny Shabby
Necklace: - Ariskea Oceane - Seashell Neckalce  New @ Kustom 9
Chapel: - Neva Chapel - Scarlet Creative
Handbag: - Apple Fall Handbag and Scarf


Pose: - Vibe Organica -06 New @ Shiny Shabby