#451 Do you like you? with Eyelure, Sari Sari, Cheeky Pea and Entwined



I must admit when I was younger I was carefree, didn't care how I looked to others. I was happy in myself. I wasn't tall, nor skinny, nor fat. I was your typical Australian girl, blonde hair, blue eyes and freckles in which I had many. As the years went past, the bikini turned into a one suit, the hair got shorter not down the end of my back, and I guess you could say I became more self aware of myself.
When changing at a swimming contest, I noticed I would keep the towel around me not to show myself. I would admire the tanned skin of the other ladies and think why did I have freckles and fair skin. 


Body acceptance I have noticed is a concern for people now than ever before. Our fashion magazines ask for us to look skinny, tall, not too muscly, and the diets are truly ridiculous. I note that when my 20's past and the 30's hit. I became happier in myself. Nothing really has changed except me. I feel for all the young girls that are so self conscious and cover up there bodies only to hide what they see as a flaw when in fact nothing is a flaw but something to be proud of that is your body.

I say, gone are the days of being ashamed, self-conscious, and just being overall upset with how we look! The 2015 body-acceptance movement is all about teaching everybody how to practice self-love. Seeing some superstars like Beyonce and J.Lo paving the way for women everywhere that as long as you love how you look, nobody else's opinion matters.


Showcasing the lovely and beautiful works of Eyelure, the awesome pose by Sari Sari, the creative willow lights screen from Cheeky Pea, and the gorgeous hair by Entwined. There is no use hiding who you are. Embrace what you look like and showcase the new you to everyone. (Listen to song below and begin to like who you are)

So what are you waiting for come take a walk to our destinations for today: -



Destination: -  Eyelure, Shiny Shabby, and Kustom 9

Panties: - Eyelure Lace Panties New @ Eyelure
Hair - Entwined - April - New @ Shiny Shabby
Willow Light Screen:- Cheeky Pea Willow Light Screen - New@ Kustom 9
Pose: - Sari Sari fp - K3 -  New@ Kustom 9