#324 It's just a drop in the Ocean with Indyra, {anc} and Pure Poison



There are many signs when to let go in a relationship. The first is when someone expects you to be someone your not. To change for them. Don’t change who you are for anyone else.  It’s wiser to lose someone over being who you are, than to keep them by being someone you’re not. It’s easier to mend a broken heart, than it is to piece together a shattered identity.


To let go though does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't keep pretending that I believe what you believe. To let go is not to cut myself off, it's the realization I can't control another. To let go is not to enable, but allow learning from natural consequences. To let go is not to nag, scold or argue, but instead to search out my own shortcomings and correct them. To let go is not to adjust everything to my desires, but to take each day as it comes and cherish myself in it.



To let go is not to regret the past, but to grow and live for the future. Days are too short to bear a grudge and expect that people will follow your ideals and thoughts. Everyone is different, and everyone has to learn their own way.


I was so excited on the weekend to get an early pass into the Fantasy Gacha Fair one event that cannot be missed. Shaking with excitement, after seeing the headphones in Flickr I made a beeline for the Anc Tuner headphones and then the Pure Poison Shakeelah Feet, which in a few goes I received the rare. With this beautiful design from Indyra called the Shae sundress my outfit was complete. So don't delay, come take a visit to these two spectacular destinations for today:-


Destination: Indyra and Fantasy Gacha Fair


Dress: - Indyra Shae Sundress: Orchid (New)
Feet: - Pure Poison - Shakeelah Feet Jewelry with slink feet (New) from Fantasy Gacha Fair
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Zoella [LoveJugs 1](New)

Headpiece: -{anc} tuner. / headphone / white [box] RARE (New) from Fantasy Gacha Fair

Skin: - Glam Affair - Margot - America 06
Eyelashes:- Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02
Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable 
Hands: - Slink Av Enhance Hands Female - Casual