#325 I'm Wide Awake with Gizza and Anc

I'm wide awake
Yeah, I was in the dark,
I was falling hard with an open heart
I'm wide awake.
How did I read the stars so wrong?
I'm wide awake and now it's clear to me
That everything you see ain't always what it seems.
I'm wide awake
Yeah, I was dreaming for so long.




When visiting Anc for my previous blog I came across the magical {anc} Aurorabed and the scene that captured my imagination for this blog. Anc seem to have a magical quality that captures your soul and takes you into a land that opens your mind. Wearing the sophisticated GizzA - Suspenders Outfit in the earthy tone, I bring to you our destination for today:-


Destination: Gizza and Anc


Outfit:GizzA - Suspenders Outfit [Earth]  (New)
Headpiece - Pure Poison - Faunia Mask (New) from Fantasy Gacha Fair
Hair: - *Dura-Boys&Girls*47(Mocha)


Skin: - Glam Affair - Margot - America 06
Eyelashes:- Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02
Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable 
Hands: - Slink Av Enhance Hands Female - Casual

Scenery
Bed: - {anc} Aurorabed 
Fish: - {anc} Frilledfish. mistwhite from Fantasy Gacha Fair
Lights: - {anc} Auroraoperating lights
Backdrop: - {anc} fairytailbook