#323 Lybra Blog Contest Round 1 - When the Stars Align with !:Lybra:!





When you're one with the one you were meant to find,
Everything falls in place and the stars align,
When your touched by the cloud that has touched your soul,
Don't let go.
Your love lifts me out of time, and you know my heart by heart.
I see you.




Wearing the stunning and delicate gown from Lybra called the '!:Lybra:! Sinatra gown' with the beautiful jewellery from Finesmith, I   I bring to you our destination for today:-







Destination: Lybra (for all Lybra locations see below)


Dress: - !:Lybra:! Sinatra (New)
Hair:  - Vanity Hair::Kaos blondes
Necklace: - FINESMITH LOVE ANGEL necklace
Tattoo: - Milady's -Crystal Tears- Platinum Face Tattoo (MP)
Bracelet: - Pure Poison -  Ice Swirls HandCuffs
Ring: - (epoque) Lune Jumelle Ring - Silver

Skin: - Glam Affair - Margot - America 06
Eyelashes:- *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -06- Natural
Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable