#251 Shake up the happiness, It's Christmas time with LivGlam


Shake up the happiness,  Wake up the happiness,  Shake up the happiness.  It's Christmas time

There was a story that I was told and I want to tell the world before I get too old
And don't remember it, so let's December it.  And reassemble it, oh yeah

I know you're out there,  I hear your reindeer,  I see the snow where  your boots have been,

I'm gonna show them,  So they will know then love will grow and  they believe again

Shake it up (shake it up), shake up the happiness,  Wake up the happiness. It's Christmas time!!



DestinationLivGlam

Outfit: [LG] Boutique -[ WINTER-13] Last Friday NIght (New)
Skin: -  Glam Affair - Cleo - America - Clean A
Lipstick: - .Pekka. Winter lipsticks - pink
Eyes: - {D.A} Shattered - Marine
Eyelashes: - Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02
Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable
Hair: - TRUTH HAIR Melita -  light blondes (New)
Hands: - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual

Pose: - Slouch Pose 200

Scenery:  Taken at Neva River Villi

Drummer Boy - {{BSD Design studio}} Xmas Carol singer-red (gacha)
Singer = {{BSD Design studio}} Xmas Carol Singer-red (gacha)
Waffle Rolls - Erratic / home - Waffle Rolls
Hot Chocolate - Erratic / home - Hot Chocolate Special RARE
Photos on Wall - [AF] MEMORIES Art