#252 Watch the day go by, I just wanna be by your side with LivGlam and Del May


Sunlight comes creeping in,  Illuminates our skin,
Watch the day go by.. stories of all we did,
It made me think of you.  It made me think of you.

Oh lights go down.  In the moment we're lost and found,
I just wanna be by your side,  If these wings could fly,  Oh damn these walls

 In the moment we're ten feet tall,  And how you told me after it all,
We'd remember tonight.  For the rest of our lives.

My thoughts they slip away,  My words are leaving me,
They caught an aeroplane,  Because I thought of you,
Just from the thought of you....





Wearing the beautiful new collection from LivGlam taken at this awe inspiring sim called The Celestial Realm a must destination for today:-

DestinationLivGlam at The Celestial Realm - Trace

Outfit: [LG] Boutique - [ WINTER-13] Yellow (New)
Boots: [LIV-Glam] Winter 2012-[Stella]-Envy Boots (New)
Skin: -  Glam Affair - Cleo - America - Clean A
Lipstick: - .Pekka. Winter lipsticks - pink
Eyes: - {D.A} Shattered - Marine
Eyelashes: - Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02
Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable
Hair: -  TRUTH HAIR Coral -  light blondes (New)
Hands: - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual

Pose: - Del May Big Comfy Chair (New)