#244 Help me lose my mind - with Legal Insanity, Dura and L.Warwick


 
Talk to me and watch me crumble. You will see me come undone,
Faithfully I will look over, There I'll find what you've become,
You help me lose my mind, and you believe something I can't define,
Help me lose my mind, make me run back.

I keep biding my time, How much longer?

You are who I've been waiting for.... Waiting for.

 

 
Wearing the simply stunning design from Legal Insanity with the gorgeous new hair from Dura teemed with one of my favourite shoe designers - L.Warwick, coming to you from the Designer Warehouse, I bring to you our destinations for today:-


DestinationLegal Insanity, Dura and L.Warwick

Dress:  Legal Insanity - Juliette dress Herringbone Rose (New)
Skin -  Glam Affair - Amberly - America Clean D
Lipstick - ::Modish:: Yndra lips 4
Eyes - {D.A} Shattered - Marine
Eyelashes - Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02
Hair - Dura-Girl*51 (Dark Brown) (New)
Shoes - [LW] L.Warwick Handmade Shoes - Platform Heels (New) from Designer Warehouse
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Bracelet - [MANDALA] Silver metal  POLLY Bracelet