#243 Amongst the peeling gum of the eucalypt I find my inner freedom with Glitter


I was asked the other day, do you have a special place that you go too so you can relax.
My answer was my home but my second place was a small beach town that I grew up in as a child and loved to go there. If ever feeling down, or just needing to unwind or escape I take the journey there just to breathe in the air and to remember the peace that I had as a child and to capture if only for a short while, the memories of what the place meant to me.

I think in all of you there is some place that we all love, or wish we could go back again
There are even places in SL that we love or keep coming back to as well.

For me, in SL there are many places that I love to visit, but some seem to capture my imagination and keep coming back for more and more photos. I would love to know what places you love to visit and can go visit them for you to bring our SL worlds closer together. For now though our SL destination for today, is the Designer Warehouse, which I am wearing one of the designer clothes from Glitter called Glitter Marina.

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destination for today:

DestinationDesigner Warehouse (open now)

Dress: Glitter Marina Lilac (New) - From Designer Warehouse
Skin -  Belleza- Tara Arcade 3 from Arcade Gacha
Lipstick - Eyelure Perfect Tint Lipstain - PEACH
Eyes - {D.A} Shattered - Marine
Eyelashes - Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02
Hair - TRUTH Orchid - Night
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Bracelet - Glitter Marina bangles Gold (New)

Pose - PosESioN* Modern Style 7