#203 First Morning Light with Eyelure


In today's irritatingly fast world, you tend to deprive yourself of the much needed oxygen that is anyways getting depleted with time. I have found, that the earliest hours in the morning is my favourite time for a walk. I love the sounds of nature, the smell of the fresh air, the birds waking, the sounds of life awakening in the morning.  I always love this quality time to spend with the greenery and beauty around me, that awakens my mind and makes me feel happy for the day. 

It is quite possible that amidst so much that's happening around you, it is easy to overlook the beauty around us. A great walk, for some has not been possible, but it just takes one small effort and to aim for short distances at a time.  A short walk as a goal for perhaps 10 mins, then increasing later to next week 20 mins and then the following week stretch for a full 30 mins your body will sing praises apart from admiring nature, people, noticing things you haven't seen before for quite some time.

For many of us those things for which you either need luck or in many ways time, it is possible to change today. Don't wait till tomorrow, why shorten your life span, Think to yourself I can do it, I will walk for 10 mins today and start to believe in myself. To give myself a goal, whilst again noticing the beauty around us.

Whilst on my morning walk today, I am comfortably wearing the crisp, new top from Eyelure adorning with the funky styles of Legal Insanity.

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destination for today:-


Destination - Eyelure


Top - Eyelure Ruffle Top  Grey (New)
Jeans - Legal Insanity - hippie chic jeans - dirty
Skin - Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 07
Eyes - Izzie's - Natural MESH Eyes grey
Eyelids - Eyelure Liquid Shadow  GOLD (New)
Lips - Eyelure  contour gloss (New)
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant
Eyelashes -  16- Elemental *REDGRAVE*
Eyeshadow - Eyelure Liquid Shadow  GOLD
Hair - Truth Hair Elaine - LightBlondes
Sunglasses - DeLa Sunglasses "RG1" Swirl Black lens on head
Necklace - League Vintage Heart Necklace (chest)
Bracelet - GizzA - Odyssey Watch&Bracelet [Stone]
Bag - Maitreya Leather Satchel Beaver