#204 Chronicles of a country girl at heart with Gizza



If you haven't worked it out by now, I need visual stimulation, and the one place that I obtain that from is on my holidays in the Southern parts of NSW, what I call the Southern Highlands. I dream of it, drool over it and all I want to do is escape and get there as fast as possible. A place with no internet, hardly any reception. Just a place to unwind.

I guess you could say I'm hooked. The reason being is the landscape is always changing, the smell of fresh air, the country life, crops being harvested, and the wonderful cloud formations or even so much as the mist just hovering over the cows backs at the first signs of the morning light.

When you travel down the highway, past Kangaroo Valley and don't laugh there is such a place, you just feel relaxed and your heart starts to sing.  In the Southern Highlands, there is a real sense of fun , excitement, just people are genuinely friendly and so relaxed. Living in around Sydney or just north of, the beaches are beautiful, and I am very lucky where I live, but just sometimes I crave the country and the feeling of being back to nature once again. 

This destination today, it took my breath away.  Wearing the beautiful styles of Gizza, (currently upstairs on sale), It was almost like closing my eyes and thinking I am here once again, I have missed you, I am home. Home to the Southern Highlands and I will not leave you.


Destination/s - Gizza and Gehena

Outfit Gizza Crispy Dress / Peach (on sale now)
Skin - Glam Affair - Amberly - America Clean
Eyes - Izzie's - Natural MESH Eyes grey
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant
Eyelashes -  16- Elemental *REDGRAVE*
Hair - D!va Hair Giz (Type A) (Moon stone)


Background

Garden Tools - PILOT - Garden Tools
Eggs - Basket of Eggs (w shdw) by Bohemian Delights (Mesh)
Bridge - The Old Bridge from Studio Skye
Fence - Botanical - Split Rail Fence End Stone
Stone Wall - 45 corner style 2 from Studio Skye
Light - Culprit Old Street Light Bronze - Mesh Furniture and Prefabs Culprit
Cottage - Farmer's Cottage II  - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/54387?id=54387
Farmhouse - Simay Design-Farmhouse with barn - Simay
Flowers - [we're CLOSED] summer flowers
Rocks - Rocky Outcrop Type 2 (with base) - Studio Sky