#198 Comfortably at home with LivGlam and Flash Friendly Poses


The one thing I love having in Second life, is owning my own home. Every year, or sometimes twice a year, I love to search for a new home. In saying that I still have crushes on older homes. I fall hard actually. The old cottage types, the rustic look and ways to make it feel comfy and part of me.  In RL, I adore the character that comes with a charming house built as such before I was born. The rounded wood doors, creaky wooden floorboards, the old lanterns in the hallway. Just simply devine.

In SL and RL, I've been blessed to live my dreams in many beautiful old houses and when travelling overseas, I've been totally infatuated with many more old houses I've loved from afar.
I actually obsess over older homes in neighborhoods and I stalk them. I guess I do this in SL as well. (oops).  I love to see what a person has done to decorate and create their unique style.  What makes the house looks so homely.  I guess that comes from when I was a young girl, dreaming of living in a Scottish castle and fairy-tales and all that romantic girlie stuff, so it is only fitting I romanticize life at home. 

Whilst standing outside my last reminisce of the house that I will say goodbye too in a few weeks whilst I search for something (old and new), I bring to you the stunning looks of LivGlam teamed with the poses from Flash Friendly Poses available at the event called Designer Warehouse.  Designer Warehouse has so many items under $100L,  in which is our destination for today.
Destination - Designer Warehouse

Outift -  [LG] Boutique-[Summer 13] Mama Said (from Designer Warehouse - $99L) New
Skin - Glam Affair - Cleo - America 7
Eyes - IKON Destiny Eyes - Clarity
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant with Elephante
Eyelashes -  16- Elemental *REDGRAVE*
Hair - TRUTH HAIR Elaine - Light Blondes 01
Necklace - ~Tableau Vivant~ Key-ring necklace
Bangle - Opal*Silver white opal bracelet
Sunglasses - Legal Insanity - Sheldon sunglasses - animal

Pose - Flash Friendly Poses - Flash Friendly Poses - Stand 045 (from Designer Warehouse)