#197 That Boho Feeling with *LpD*, Elephante and Milana



“…let the quiet put things where they are supposed to be.” ~ Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
I was reading this quote the other day, and I tend to agree. Do you ever sometimes just want to say nothing, but breathe in the air, the scents, the warmth of the sun, the smell of cut grass, the baking of bread, the smell of the ocean. Whatever you enjoy, take a moment and I give you permission to be okay with the quiet.  Ever day I have so much to say in my work, that my weekends like now, all I want to do is say nothing. It is during these weekends that words do not adequately express the way I feel. So I’m embracing the quiet of my days. The need for less words. The welcoming of gazes and sighs, of touch and holding, of lingering and breath.
In our culture, we are so accustom to needing to fill spaces with words. I know in my life, mostly in my writings, I fill fill fill…so many words and yet when in the flesh, I am drawn to quiet. I am drawn to sitting back and soaking in the feeling of the moment, the essence.  When I feel utterly safe with someone, they experience my comfort with quiet. I have surrounded myself with souls I feel safe with the last few years and there is much more quiet and pause in my life and in theirs.  Do you savour the quiet moments in your life?
Destination - LpD, Elephante Poses and Milana

Dress - *LpD* - *Sara* Dress Sand (Mesh 
Hat - (O&N) Fedora Buckle (Basic) from Marketplace
Skin - Glam Affair - Cleo - America 7
Eyes - IKON Destiny Eyes - Clarity
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant with Elephante poses// 
Eyelashes -  16- Elemental *REDGRAVE*
Hair -  (Milana) April - Light Blondes
Earings - :::MoJo::: Earring
Necklace - :::MoJo::: Necklace ~ Basanti
Bangle - ::MoJo::: Bangle ~ Basanti

Pose - Elephante (EP Brown Eyed Girl #5)

Background
House - Culprit Rustic Cottage from Culprit Furniture
Chair - [we're CLOSED] love sofa chocolate
Rug - Zigana . rug . circle of flowers
Light - [we're CLOSED] cable light wall black
Table - Trompe Loeil - Round End table Morning Light Fabrics
Plants - Dutchie Aglaonema full, Dutchie Philodendron full
Boots - The Loft- m.fox- (SY)- Rubber Boots
Curtain - Rustica - Mesh Drape Lace Sheer Panel
Curtain 2 - *Tatty Soup* Cole Curtains Herringbone Cream.
Kitchen - Kitchen w pink fridge - Davi Designs
Hanging Planter - Trompe Loeil - Hanging Tri-Planter White
Beaded Curtain - NP Beaded Curtain -Clear - 4x4


For more information about the upcoming Boho Culture 11 event, stay tuned, October isn't far away at all !! xx