#196 Gabriel, Oh Gabriel as I reach for the star


John Lennon once said, "I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as really as the here and now?"  A dream they say is to have an understanding, the power to unify the body, mind and spirit. It provides you with insight into your own self and a means for further self exploration. To have a dream or nightmare, you get a better understanding and discovery of your true self. 

One dream that I care to share with you, was finding myself alone in a dark hallway walking down towards this star. I came across a room similar to which i am sitting now and there being nothing in this room except a floating star. I've hand the dream twice now and it reminded me of this place at Deadpool II. I have always wondered what it means to see a floating star? Any clues? Each dream so far it changes, and of last I am reaching up to touch the star before I wake up whacking the pillow beside me.  Just not sure if it is a dream or a nightmare?

So while I ponder the question above, I bring to you our destinations for today, these being: 

Destination - Gabriel and Deadpool II 

Top - ::GB::Hoody dress-Denim Blue (New)
Shoes -  ::GB:: Studs belt boots (Female (New)
Skin - Glam Affair - Candy - America - 06
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant with Elephante poses// Brighter Slink Nails
Eyelashes -  16- Elemental *REDGRAVE*
Hair - Wasabi Pills/ Sylvie Mesh Hair