#195 In the arms of the Ocean..with Indyra Originals


Looking up from underneath, Fractured moonlight on the sea, 
Reflections still look the same to me, as before I went under and it's peaceful in the deep
Cathedral where you cannot breathe, No need to pray, no need to speak
Now I am under all, And it's breaking over me
A thousand miles down to the sea bedFound the place to rest my head


Never let me go
Never let me go
Never let me go
Never let me go

And the arms of the ocean are carrying me, and all this devotion was rushing out of me
In the crushes of heaven for a sinner like me, But the arms of the ocean delivered me

Though the pressure's hard to take, It's the only way I can escape
It seems a heavy choice to make, And now I am under all

Never let me go
Never let me go
Never let me go
Never let me go



Destination - Indyra Originals and Lemmon Park on the Rock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMBTvuUlm98

Dress - Indyra Originals Mesh: Minuet Gown (New)
Hair  - (Milana) Jayna - Light Blondes
Skin - 03   Pale Skin -Liv- / rose *REDGRAVE
Lips Eyelure Contour Gloss (New)
Accessory 1 - FINESMITH- Here comes the sun - Ring  Sheridans

Pose -Ot* Sit RT01 by Oberon's Trick -pose & animation