#63 FANATIK Cheeky Pea Fan at FaMESHed

 
 
I am such a Cheeky Pea fan you could say almost I'm a Fanatik. :)
Inspired by the latest Cheeky Pea creations at FaMESHed.
I bring to you the newest release from Cheeky Pea called 'Sara Garden Cosy Spring'.
 
With so many excellent animations for singles and couples, all that was missing today
was the extra person beside me on the seat.
 
Wearing this gorgeous creation from Fanatik, I felt very much at home inspired by the
 stunning colours and energy of Cheeky Pea.
 
Our destination for today - Come take a look at the new releases of FaMESHed.


DestinationFaMESHed

Dress - FANATIK: Vintage evening gown Nude
Skin - LAQ ~ Eye Makeup 04
Lips - Belleza- Ava SK Light Gloss Lips 2
Eyelashes - Glam Affair- Couture Lashes no.1
Hair - Exile Breathe Me:Rust
Accessory 1 -  Sara Garden Cosy Spring from Cheeky Pea
Accessory 2 - League Coin Collector Bracelet -Dark Metal