#62 --GABRIEL-- and PurpleMoon


For some of you 'Summer' is not far around the corner, and for myself, sigh, 'Winter'.
I am dreading being cooped inside, and in some cases Winter seemed to peek it's little head today. 
 
Reaching last night for the warmer blanket, outside it was howling wind and torrential rain, and my dreams were about the warm sun against my body, soaking into my skin as I lay on the sand listening to the creek and the waves nearby. 
 
Desperately wanting the summer today,  I found this cute summerish dress from Gabriel and
thought if this is the only way I can have summer again,
then at least one of us will be feeling the warmth of the sun. :)
 
Our destination for today is Gabriel
 
DestinationGabriel

Dress - ::GB:: (Gabriel) Mesh Casual dress-Stripe-Blue
Skin - Belleza- Ava Sk BL 7
Lips - Belleza- Ava SK Light Gloss Lips 2
Eyelashes - Glam Affair- Couture Lashes no.1
Hair - TRUTH Virginie - Marmalade
Accessory 1PM ( Purple Moon) Bubble Necklace Orange
Accessory 2 - =DeLa= Bangle "Aida"