#233 What are you waiting for - GizzA (Woolen Series)


I was asked a question the other day, "How do I relax?" For me, I relax in different ways, sometimes whether that be a run in the morning, stroll along the beach, listen to music, or simply escaping on Second life. I think there are many different ways for people to relax.

It is finding the best way for you. No-one should tell you how or what is best for you. It is to use common-sense and to find what suits you. What does your body tell you?

Over the last few months, I do know that I have been exhausted, and have felt myself gravitating toward activities that seem to drain me even more. There are times when I say to myself, I don't deserve to take a break, so I ignore my body’s whispers for rest, and getting more overtired and even snappy to my friends and family.

Above all it is finding what is best for you. So what are you waiting for? (Watch the video)

What's best for me today is this beautiful outfit from Gizza called the Woolen Series, which takes us to our destination for today:-






DestinationGizza

Top -  GizzA - Knitted Crop Top (Black) (New)
Skirt - GizzA - Tartan Mini Skirt [Grey]  (New)
Hat - GizzA - Felt Hat [Rose] (New)
Skin -  Glam Affair - Zara - America 06
Cheeks - {Dead Apples} Tintable Shape Your Cheeks
Eyes - Glam Affair - Stella Eyes 17
Eyelashes - Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02
Hair - Amacci Hair Carol ~ Shiny Blond
Necklace - +:+WTG+:+ **Dragon Fes** necklace
Bracelet - GizzA - Odyssey Watch&Bracelet [Stone]
Bag - JD Cassandra Bag Black/Gold
Cigarette - .:Hermony:. / Ultimate Cigarette
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual