#234 Just a drop in the Ocean with Ison, Glam Affair at Collabor88


A drop in the ocean,  a change in the weather,
I was praying that you and me might end up together,
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert,
But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven'.

I don't wanna waste the weekend,  If you don't love me, pretend
A few more hours then it's time to go.

And still I can't let you be,  Most nights I hardly sleep
Don't take what you don't need from me, I'm just a drop in the Ocean.




Collabor88 opened it's doors today for the month of November.
Some fabulous new treats in store for this month's Collabor88. 
For our destination for today, come take a visit to:

DestinationCollabor88

Top -  ISON - leather shape corset (bronze) (New) from Collabor88
Skirt ISON - side ruffle skirt (brown) (New) from Collabor88
Skin -  Glam Affair - Elvi - (New) from Collabor88
Eyes - Glam Affair - Stella Eyes 17
Eyelashes - Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02
Hair - Baiastice Stefani hair - Blonde tea
Bracelet - GizzA - Odyssey Watch&Bracelet [Stone]
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Shoes - [LW] Ibis - Platform Heels - ***NOIR***
Clock - Industrial Deco Clock - (New) from Collabor88
Lounge - Industrial Couple Sofa - (New) from Collabor88
Bookshelf - Industrial Bookshelf - (New) from Collabor88