#233 I give my all with Sassy


I am thinkin' of you,  In my sleepless solitude tonight
If it's wrong to love you,  Then my heart just won't let me be right
'Cause I'm drowned in you,  And I won't pull through
Without you by my side.
 
I'd give my all to have,  Just one more night with you
I'd risk my life to feel,  Your body next to mine
'Cause I can't go on  livin' in the memory of our song

 I'd give my all for your love, tonight
Baby can you feel me,  Imagining I'm looking in your eyes
I can see you clearly,  Vividly emblazoned in my mind
And yet you're so far like a distant star
I'm wishing on tonight.




For more information about this beautiful dress, come take a walk to our destination for today -

DestinationSassy

Dress - Sassy!~ Anastasia dress - pearl (New)
Skin -  Glam Affair - Zara - America 06
Cheeks - {Dead Apples} Tintable Shape Your Cheeks
Eyes - {Dead Apples} - Nebula Grey
Hair - eXxEsS : TIAMAT Mesh Hair - Black
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual