#1045 I Thought It Was Just Me (but it isn't)..

 


I was reading the other day a book by Brene Brown and it focuses on making the journey from “What will people think” to “Am I enough”...


Too many of us grow up thinking that we are not good enough, that we as in I need to improve and compare ourselves to each other. Does it really matter if you don’t meet everyone’s expectations? It is ok to be different, it is ok to say I need help, and most definitely you are good enough!! Don't ever think you are not!

A definite must read for this summer and winter for me in lockdown.


Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers.


So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:-

 

Destinations: The Liaison Collaborative, Equal10; Doux


KUNGLERS - Olyvia set  – (New) @ The Liaison Collaborative

Lunar - Kini Shirt (Lara) - (New) @ Equal10

Lunar - Kini Bikini Panties (Lara) - (New) @ Equal10

Lunar - Kini Bikini Top (Lara) - (New) @ Equal10

DOUX - Taiane hairstyle - (New) @ Doux

*LODE* Head Accessory - Fireweed Full Bloom [light]

LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1