#1044 Just the average woman that enjoys her outdoors....


 

Whilst currently in lock-down and restricted to a 10km radius, I find myself heading to some solitude down by the beach. My favourite place is to be by the beach, some sun in face, water lapping at my feet, the coolest breeze and tranquility.


I can honestly tell you whilst it is Winter here in Australia, there is only 1 person here. They are just slightly ahead of me and that’s it. I almost have the entire beach to myself. Whilst taking some gorgeous winter photos, if only to be a kid again start doing cartwheels on the sand, except I did find a basketball that has been left behind from some child.  Might just take that home with me..

Below is where I really was..


Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers.


So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:-

 

Destinations: Shiny Shabby, The Liaison Collaborative, Kustom9, Dubai Event (Summer)


[HU] Enola Top_FAT PACK_Maitreya – (New) @ The Liaison Collaborative

BBK: Bitch mode on Black 100% - Belly Button – (New) @ The Liaison Collaborative

s'n'p - basketball hold v3 – (New) @ Shiny Shabby

::THOR::.. Her Flip Flops Fruits  – (New) @ Kustom9

Ma Belle Dame Sunnies NOIR  – (New) @ Dubai Event (Summer)

[HU] Enola Shorts_Black_Maitreya – (New) @ Dubai Event (Summer)

DOUX - Laura Hairstyle [M] – (New) @ Dubai Event (Summer)

Ana Poses - Rosario 4 – (New) @ Shiny Shabby