#1035 Who are you?...


 

It’s incredible the depths that this question can take us to when we go past the superficial parts of who we are: i.e.: Our name, are we female or male, or does it really matter? What do we do for a living, and whether we are married, single, parents or not.

When you think about this question and when we ask yourself. Who am I, We all start to question whether we are good enough in the eyes of the person we are telling.


When someone asks these questions at Interview - ‘Who are you?’


I feel like I am gaining courage to answer their question. I want to ask them well, who do you want me to be?  Over many years of being asked this question in so many different ways.  These three words have helped me understand what I want, and what matters to me, to my work, and in all areas of my life. The words ‘who are you?’ if you spend enough time with them and allow yourself to go the depths of the answers, answers you may never have known were even there, not only help you find the answers that could change your life but can reveal who you really are at the core.


Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers.

 

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:-

 

Destinations: FaMESHed; Kustom9


//Ascend//  Isla Crop Denim Jacket - Lara - (New) @ FaMESHed

//Ascend//  Isla Crop Denim Jacket - ADD ON - Lara - (New) @ FaMESHed

*AvaWay* DATE Necklases Set - (New) @ FaMESHed

BONDI . The Heir Sunglasses . Pastel  - (New) @ FaMESHed

[monso] Daisy Accessories  - (New) @ FaMESHed (gift)

-[ vagrant ]- Harper Shorts - Maitreya – (New) @ Kustom9

Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Classic Colors - Set 1

TAOX TaTToo Belly We Are One Butterflies VG

DOUX - Coven (without hat) Hairstyle [L/Boobs]

LeLUTKA Fleur Head 2.5

[ west end ] Bento Poses - RAD II - Static 004 [Add 2 Animate]- (New) Instore