#1015 Heck!......


 

Have you ever been in a position when everything seems to go wrong at the same time?


In my case, I had a recent house fire. 


You hear about it happening on the news and you think oh seriously why didn’t they blow out the candle before bed, turn the heater off, make sure the cigarette was out etc, etc.

 In my case I was not home.


Some electrical bolt decided to surge through my power box outside, kill switch did not work, and the only appliance closest to it was an old kettle and bang, fire, and smoke was billowing through my house for some time. Luckily my neighbour was close by and at the time arrived to feed my cat whilst I was away, stumbled across this emergency. You could imagine her panic!!  (PS Cat is ok).


So after a week of paperwork, assessments on the house, people coming and going, moving clothes, cat, and furniture to storage, and now finally sitting here trying to catch up on blogs whilst I am in temporary accommodation – and thinking about what could have happened...


It is a kind reminder that whatever materialistic items you have, they mean nothing when you could have lost your loved ones, family or friends.


So bear with me whilst I get my life back in order, as I will be off and on for a while.

 

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers.

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:-

 

Destinations: FaMESHed; Kustom9; TMD

 

[monso] Billie Hair (s) - (New) @ FaMESHed

*COCO*_KnitCorsetShirt_Half-Tuck(Grey)_MT - (New) @ FaMESHed

Cae :: Cara :: Necklace - (New) @ FaMESHed

BLACK NEST / Eri Lamp - (New) @ FaMESHed

Loft & Aria - Hoyos Concrete Table - (New) @ FaMESHed

{anc} separate stool 1Li (gray) - (New) @ Kustom9

anc} bijou lamp screen 3Li (white)

*LODE* Decor - Lunaria Vase [original] - (New) @ Shiny Shabby

*LODE* Accessory - Protea Bouquet - (New) @ Shiny Shabby

Pose: Ana Poses - Buffalo 2 - (New) @ TMD (February)