#919 My feet are on the rock...


I can see the clouds roll in I can feel the winds,  
they try to shake me I will not be moved,  
My feet are on the rock,  
I can feel the waters rise,  
I can hear the howling lies that haunt me,  
Fear won't hold me now... My feet are on the rock.. 
Let the waters come and the earth give way; 
 I'll be dancing in the rain.. 
 My feet are on the rock.. 

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers. 
So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:- 

Destinations:  Kustom9Anthem Event; Vagrant

RKKN. Mae Sweater Blue set - (New) @ Kustom9 
-[ vagrant ]- Mya Choker – Bloggers @ Vagrant
-[ vagrant ]- Josephine Backpack - Unrigged - Fatpack 
RKKN. Streetwear Sneakers Black  
Stealthic - Shallows (S Breast) - (New) @ Kustom9 
SAPA Poses: 68.2 - (New) @ Anthem Event