#918 You're a bad guy...


I like it when you take control; 
Even if you know that you don't; 
Own me, 
I'll let you play the role; 
I'll be your animal..

My mommy likes to sing along with me; 
But she won't sing this song; 
If she reads all the lyrics; 
She'll pity the men I know... 

You're a bad guy!! 

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers. 

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:- 

Destinations Kustom9Cosmopolitan 

KITJA - Kaia Top + Panties - Roses VINOUS (Maitreya Lara) - (New) @ Kustom9 
Stealthic - Shallows (S Breast) - (New) @ Kustom9 
KUNGLERS - Medeia bracelets - (New) @ Cosmopolitan Event 
Sari-Sari - Garter Knife High Socks LARA FLAT (All) 
GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001  
Pose: My own rendition by Mischa