#908 “The world owes you nothing because the universe has already given you everything.”


“The world owes you nothing because the universe has already given you everything....and that is my motto for 2020. To start fresh, to start anew. To learn as much as I can this year and to remember this is my life. The world owes me nothing, it is up to me to make sure I do everything that I want and fulfill a happy and fruitful 2020.

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers. 
So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:- 

DestinationsKustom9CosmopolitanLeLUTKA 

Ricielli - Duny Dress (M.Lara) - (New) @ Cosmopolitan 
[monso] My Hair - Julia (m/ R) - (New) @ Kustom9 
Kibitz - Destiny's necklace - (New) @ Kustom9 
Glam Affair - Lelutka Applier - Naya 006 - (New) @ Kustom9 
LeLUTKA Nova Head 1.0  - (New) @ LeLUTKA 
LOVE - PAPER LANTERN - HOVER PACK