#894 Your hand touching my skin this is how galaxies collide...


“Afterward she lies nestled against me, her hair tickling my face. I stroke her lightly, memorizing her body. I want her to melt into me, like butter on toast. I want to absorb her and walk around for the rest of my days with her encased in my skin.” 

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers. 
So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:- 

Destinations:  Uber 

-[ vagrant ]- Lily Handscarf - Unrigged Right - (New) @ Uber  
-[ vagrant ]- Josephine Bralette - Maitreya - (New) @ Uber 
-[ vagrant ]- Josephine Jeans - Maitreya  - (New) @ Uber 
-[ vagrant ]- Josephine Locket - (New) @ Uber 
[VALE KOER] Cozy Boots - Maitreya 
Stealthic - Allure (S Breast) 
GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001 - Mocap 
Ayla. Country Kitchen - Napkins & Cutlery (grey)  
Nutmeg. Countryside Dream Wooden Chest 
Nutmeg. Midsummer Brunch Pillow Adult 
Nutmeg. Seaside Calm Beach Chair w/Towel Adult 
Nutmeg. Summer Bliss Drapes w/Shadow 
zerkalo ] Love Tenderness - Bed White - Adult 
Ayla. Old Garden Shed (dark shingles) 

 Pose: K&S - // I fear my life without you // Bento pose (Modified)