#892 Wherever you go, I'll follow...


Wherever you go, 
I'll follow; 
Don't worry about tomorrow... 
I will be in your shadow; 
Walking right beside you everyday; 
I'll be the one to save ya; 
When I put my pen to paper; 
Feels like it brings us closer; 
Even when you're so far away... 

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers. 
So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:- 

Destinations:   Shiny ShabbyN21Kustom 9Belle EventsTMD 

-[ vagrant ]- Lily Handscarf - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
Ariskea [Rhea]  Cloth Pillow 10 - (New) @ N21 
[Merak] - Fall Blankets - (New) @ Kustom 9 
.::Supernatural::. Helena Necklace Silver #3 - (New) @ Belle Events 
Nutmeg. Cone / 1 
Stealthic - Fatal (S Breast) 
SPIRIT - Deva Overall shorts [BLACK] 
SPIRIT - Deva Bra [PALOMA] 
DRD - Recycled Garden Nook - Gas Can Lamp 
Ana Poses – Oath - (New) @ TMD